Digital Educational Platform e-me is a collaborative, social and extendable Digital Educational Platform, a digital working and collaboration space for pupils and teachers.
e-me is a personal learning environment which supports:
while it further provides digital “tools” to support teaching and learning.
e-me was initiated in Greece. It was designed and developed by “CTI DIOPHANTUS", the technical body of the Greek Ministry of Education and Religious Affairs (MoE). e-me is one of the two official platforms that is provided by the Greek Ministry of Education to all schools, teachers and pupils in Greece, as a national asynchronous learning platform.
In Greece, e-me is available in two installations (editions): the official e-me (e-me.edu.gr), which is a closed system provided only to teachers and pupils with the use of their school accounts, and "e-me for all" edition (4all.e-me.edu.gr), which is open and free to everyone via registration.
The current installation of e-me (e-me4all.eu) is the European edition of "e-me for all".
European edition of "e-me" is open and free to anyone interested in Europe, schools, teachers, pupils, parents, academics, institutions, etc.
It was customized in the context of the PAFSE project (PArtnerships For Science Education).
The European edition of "e-me" expands use of Digital Educational Platform e-me in Europe.
Customize your profile
Manage your contacts (search, add etc.)
Create collaboration spaces (Hives). Communicate in Hives through wall posts and comments
Create and assign tasks to Hive members
Create personal blogs and Hive blogs
Create interactive learning objects and interactive educational resources
Cloud storage for your personal files
Organize and disseminate students' and teachers' achievements
Make calls, video calls and send real-time personal messages to your contacts.
Create your personal collection of bookmarks for favourite websites
Create your personal notebook and share notes with your contacts and hives
Create mind maps
Create and share your calendar(s) for work planning and scheduling
Receive notifications in real-time from Hives, users and apps
Install apps to extend e-me's functionality
e-me has been upgraded to version 3.1!
The new version 3.1 of e-me incorporates significant improvements and extensions to its functionality, as well as new applications!
Specifically, in e-me assignments:
- the Hive Leader can assign to Hive Assistants the right to assign tasks to members of the hive. This extension facilitates the assignment management process and will be particularly useful in cases where the Hive is used for class/school collaboration (e.g. in projects) and co-teaching of courses by two or more teachers.
In e-me blogs:
- videos which are hosted on the Panhellenic School Network video service (https://video.sch.gr) can be embedded in blog posts and pages.
- files of the Glossomatheia software (.psc) can be uploaded on blogs, as well as on the Hive Wall, Files, e-portfolio and e-me assignments.
- protection against spam content is enhanced via an advanced anti-spam control mechanism that detects and clears spam comments from blogs.
The new version 3.1 of e-me is also enriched with two user-friendly design tools:
- the new e-me draw app, which enables you to create, format and share various types of diagrams (flow charts, organizational charts, sequence diagrams, graphs and more). Take advantage of the app’s multiple features and rich library of diagrams and images to organize and visualize information and processes.
- the new e-me mindmaps app, which allows you to easily design, format and share your own mind maps, presenting information either verbally, visually or as a word-image combination in a hierarchically structured way.
We hope that the improvements, extensions and new apps in version 3.1 will enhance your daily educational practices, and we look forward to receiving your feedback and suggestions for future versions of e-me!
We wish you a happy and creative school year!
Dr Elina Megalou
Director of the “Strategy and Digital Educational Content” Directorate
e-me General Manager
Dr Elina Megalou
e-me Technical Manager
Computer Technology Institute and Press “Diophantus” (CTI)
Strategy and Digital Educational Content Directorate
26-28 Mitropoleos Str., GR-10563, Athens, Greece
For any question concerning how to use e-me, or for any problem regarding e-me operation, please contact e-me Helpdesk as follows: